Frequently Asked Questions - Website Design
Your brand with our designers and you’re sure to get a website you will be proud of. Smart design ensures a great user experience as well as a fast loading website.
Here are some FAQ’s about our process. Ready to get a quote?
We love transparency, so we’ve created a math-driven, quote calculator for you. Select your website type and the features you’d like, and we’ll show you a quote price right away. Get an instant quote today.
We have the following payment terms for our custom website projects;
– 40% upon project acceptance and start
– 40% when the designs are approved and we start coding
– 20% final due pre-launch and handover
Our website process has been worked out to the day and can be completed within 21 days. Generally, it would only extend beyond this if the client’s been busier than expected and couldn’t get back to us with feedback or approvals on time.
How much input do I have in the process?
There are a few key stages where we need your input, but beyond that we really like to drive the project as quickly as possible for you. There are 4 key stages where we ask for your time and feedback:
1. We need 30-45 mins of your time for a project kick-off call, to get your brief and job started with the right goal and info in mind
2. After we’ve designed the wireframes, we’ll send you an online link to you can review and drop notes if you need any changes
3. Then we’ll require feedback for the final designs – some clients approve things right away, others like to get more involved
4. Content supply – you can write it or send us your existing, or you can have us quote and write it for you.
5. After this point, the website development, adding in your content and the quality testing is all on us.
That’s up to you! You can write it or we can quote you to write it on your behalf. If you already have an existing website and are generally happy with the wording, we can simply go and take all the text from there. If you choose for us to write the content, we’ll just ask you for a few bullet points with the facts and specifics around your product or service and we’ll take it away from there.
Yes, most of our sites are built on WordPress. It’s open-source, easy to edit, and always getting better. We can also develop for Shopify and SilverStripe.
Absolutely. Once we launch your site we will provide you with support that will help you make any change you need on your site. Change pages, menus, content or images – everything is editable so you’re not locked into having to come back to us whenever you need something changed.
We’re here for you! Send an email any time to email@example.com and our team is ready to help.
Sure, we can do! We have several maintenance and support packages available starting at $100/month.
Absolutely! With the majority of web traffic happening on mobile these days, we thoroughly check and tweak the mobile experience throughout the build and quality assurance testing phase.
Fill out the form here to get a website quote or if you don’t like forms email : firstname.lastname@example.org