Here are some FAQ’s about our process.
We have the following payment terms for our custom website projects;
– 40% upon project acceptance and start
– 40% when the designs are approved and we start coding
– 20% final due pre-launch and handover
There are a few key stages where we need your input, but beyond that we really like to drive the project as quickly as possible for you. There are 4 key stages where we ask for your time and feedback:
1. We need 30-45 mins of your time for a project kick-off call, to get your brief and job started with the right goal and info in mind
2. After we’ve designed the wireframes, we’ll send you an online link to you can review and drop notes if you need any changes
3. Then we’ll require feedback for the final designs – some clients approve things right away, others like to get more involved
4. Content supply – you can write it or send us your existing, or you can have us quote and write it for you.
5. After this point, the website development, adding in your content and the quality testing is all on us.
Absolutely. Once we launch your site we will provide you with support that will help you make any change you need on your site. Change pages, menus, content or images – everything is editable so you’re not locked into having to come back to us whenever you need something changed.